Finding the right seating for your new Patio
You’ve finally completed that perfect, new outdoor living space that you’ve always wanted. Now it’s time to create a space that’s in sync with your lifestyle and unique design taste. Whether you’ll be hosting family cookouts, catching up with friends, or just lounging around, choosing the right outdoor furniture pieces will set the scene for comfort and versatility.
The options are endless from hammocks, sofas, and even rocking chairs. There are many types of outdoor furniture choices to ponder. Here are a few outdoor seating trends to help you create the perfect setup you’re looking for.
- Outdoor Armchairs. Two to four chairs nestled together and paired with a couple of side tables can create a setting for that much needed coffee break or late afternoon cocktail. Easily move the party around or use these chairs for extra seating at an outdoor dining table.
- Outdoor Chairs paired with an Ottoman. Kick up your feet and relax or use your ottoman to double up as extra seating.
- Outdoor Rocking Chairs. This classic seating isn’t just for the front porch. They can be the perfect place to settle in with a good book or to marvel at a beautiful sunset. Also perfect for that farmhouse feel.
- Adirondack Chairs. These versatile, yet comfy chairs are the ideal social setting when set around a Firepit.
- Transport yourself to your happy place with the comfortable sway of a hammock.
- Bench Seating. This popular new trend is making its way indoors and outdoors. A mix and match of chairs and bench seating can maximize capacity around any outdoor dining table. Benches save the day for parties and large get-togethers.
- Patio Sectionals. Perfect for seating a large crowd with a living room-inspired sectional. If you’re space is a unique shape, consider modular options to create a custom design.